Friday, January 13, 2012

Why I suck at roleplay


A friend of mine likes her roleplay. I don't. I absolutely suck at it, and here's why.

Scenario: A non-consent/reluctance fantasy involving kidnap, bondage, forced pleasure, etc.

Me:
I creep into your room on silent feet. I can see you're alone, you're sleepy, sat in the late afternoon sunlight at your desk. My hands are clammy from the nerves, yet my gaze is steady, my breathing controlled and the small cloth in my hand is rich with chloroform. I get within lunging distance and I move, quick, striking like a snake. The cloth in my hand clamps down over your mouth and nose, my other hand grabbing your upper body and keeping you pinned in the chair.
Her:
I struggle, my nails scratch at you and I fight to get away. I'm terrified, but I can't breathe without inhaling that smell. The sudden physical restaint is terrifying, yet I'm aroused. I know I am. I start to feel drowsy and it's starting to go dark....
Me:
I exult as I feel you begin to lessen your struggling, knowing the chloroform is kicking in, knowing that in moments you'll be unconscious and vulnerable, and then I can do with you as I wish. I can fuck you. I can use you. There's nothing you can do about it.
Her:
I put up one last struggle, still panicking, and as I kick my legs under the desk I can feel how wet my pussy is, but it gets darker and my brain gets fuzzy. I pass out.
Me:
I smile, an evil, wicked grin that shows my pleasure at your helplessness. I release my arm from around you, keeping the cloth in place for a moment more, and I slowly stand up and turn your office chair around. My gaze lowers, travelling over your body, the swell of your breasts under your clothing, your legs and the way your skirt covers that area that I long for. I swallow, take a breath and then head towards the door to get my rope and hood.
-PAUSE-

This is the bit where I get myself into trouble. This is the bit where I can't do roleplay. It's because I have a sense of humour that's hard to shut up, and sometimes it takes charge of the fingers when I type.

-UNPAUSE-
As I walk, I glance back at you over my shoulder. Bad move – I trip, fall and hit my head on the fire extinguisher. My vision blurs and I black out too.
Her:
????
Me:
I wake up in a grey concrete room. I can see I'm on the lower half of a bunk bed, and as I glance to my left I can see another two bunk beds. There's a steel door that makes me think I'm in a prison cell. On the lower bed opposite me is this guy, and he's big, scary, covered in ink on his arms, neck and head. He grins at me, stands and pulls down his trousers. Oh, dear god, let me pass out again!!!!
Her:
Idiot.
-END-

I can't help myself sometimes. I want to throw in the unexpected and when the ideas strike me, sometimes I type them before I can stop myself. I know it's breaking the informal rules of the roleplay but that same sense of humour made Kyle fall off the pier in the Island, one of my favourite parts of the story. The humour and need to crack the witty is part of who I am.... and that's why roleplay doesn't work for me.

Plus, sometimes I feel like a tool.

JJ



1 comment: