Friday, January 6, 2012

Fingers

I've long held a fascination for having my fingers sucked.

Doesn't matter if it's at the very start of foreplay. Doesn't matter if they've just been dipped in her pussy, or are coated in my cum.

I LOVE having my fingers sucked.

I can remember clearly the first time it happened in a sexual way. I was with a girl, I was spooned in behind her and had only just entered her. She was delicious, in case you were wondering. We're going at it, and she sucked on my thumb. Hard. Deep. Just like she would if it was my cock.

I remember clearly how erotic and dirty it felt.

Since those days, I've had my fingers sucked clean of pussy and at times, I've dipped in after I've cum and watched them suck and lick my cum from my own hand, and it never fails to stir me.

The caress of her tongue, the feel of her lips tight around my finger, the incredible sensation of being sucked upon and coated in her saliva.

It's intimate, it's hot and it's very erotic. It's also very submissive, and that's the main thing for me. It displays trust, faith, respect, a willingness to accept what you're given, and an opportunity to show off a little too.

What's not to like?

JJ

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm, I must admit to enjoying sucking a guys finger(s) very much.....and you're right, it's a very submissive thing to do, especially if said fingers have just been plunged into one's pussy *sigh*

    Bx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's submissive, intimate and tender, something I don't imagine many people would think is part of a D/s relationship.
      However, in any relationship it's a fucking hawt thing to do.
      And I'm completely unsurprised that you enjoy it ;-)

      JJ

      Delete