Friday, January 6, 2012

The Introduction

So I go by the name of Jammy Jimmy. Or JJ for short.
That's not my real name, obviously.
(Unless you're a complete moron, and then yes, it is. My father was drunk filling out my birth certificate and took two goes to spell Jimmy right.)

I'm a photographer when I work, a writer when I'm free, and a deviant when I'm breathing.

I'm in my thirties, I live in Scotland, and this blog is something I've been thinking about for a while now. Somewhere to post the images that inspire me, and the thoughts they conjur. Somewhere to pop up random bits of writing that don't have any place on the sites I post my fiction. Somewhere to share the odd thoughts that pop in my head while I'm contemplative.

At least that's the theory.

If you don't go for all that deep-and-meaningful bullshit, then it's gonna be full of kinky pictures, rude words and other stuff you can ignore.

Either way, welcome to my blog.

JJ

No comments:

Post a Comment