Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Changes Afoot...probably

So over the next few days, I'm going to be looking at changing the shape and set-up of the blog.

I figure if I keep posting at anywhere near this prodigious rate, then the menu to find things is going to become ludicrously lengthy. So I'm going to investigate different looks, styles and navigation. 

Please feel free to feedback what you think works and what doesn't. I'm all for making this as participatory as possible, so make your voice heard.

JJ

*UPDATES* 25/01/12 1400hrs

Colour Scheme- changed to white/light-grey for 24 hrs. 
Categories added to menu for quick-filtering posts. Please feel free to test them.
Feedback on changes welcome.....

*UPDATES* 26/01/12 1400hrs

Colour Scheme changed to dark grey/pinstripe for 24 hrs.
Categories trimmed a bit.
Feedback.... still waiting...

3 comments:

  1. I'm doing the same thing. My original site, had page indexed where I had everything sorted for category. That does seem to leave less clutter on the homepage. Good luck with the set up, i know it's tedious work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Might as well do it now before it has three months worth of posts on it! :D

      Delete
  2. So yeah - it's white and light grey, instead of black and charcoal. Gonna give this 24 hours, see what my opinions are.
    Yours are welcome as always.
    JJ

    ReplyDelete