Thursday, January 12, 2012

Me and you #1


I see you there, sitting naked on the edge of your bed. 
 
I approach you with a pair of handcuffs and fasten your wrists behind your back, moving calmly, reassuring you. 

Then I pull a thick black blindfold from my pocket and slowly wrap it tight around your head. You can't see. Anything at all. 

Then I step back and wait...

I wait a little longer, watching you as your other senses magnify, watching you as you try to figure out what's going on. 

If you say anything I don't answer, just watch. 

Then I move. 

I move slowly forward until I'm right in front of you, my waist level with your face, and I make a point of unfastening my trousers as loudly as I can, so you know without a doubt what's happening. 

And then I grasp your hair, at the back. I pull your head back, exposing your neck, forcing your mouth to open and I position you right where you imagine my cock is. 

You feel something hard brushing against your chin.

Soft, as if it wasn't meant to touch it all, just a brush and no more. 

I watch to see if you lick your lips, and then I touch it to your chin, firmer this time.

I push it slowly up to your bottom lip, letting you feel it pressing against your skin, waitng to see if your tongue darts out to lick it, because I know it will. 

I slide back out of reach before your tongue can connect, and tease you a little more. 

This time I bring your head forward, your mouth open, and I press the hardness against your lips, brushing them, top and bottom against me. I allow your tongue to dart out, caress the underside, swirl around the tip and then I slowly push it into your mouth.

It pleases me to see you sucking my thumb.... 



 


JJ

No comments:

Post a Comment