Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Images: Anon Nudes #2

A ferw more images have come in from Anonymous Litsters, so I've given them an edit and here they are....


Well, it's explicit... but then an image of a woman inserting two fingers into her ass usually is. I gave it a kinda rough feel to the edit, reflecting the textures, shadows and graphicness of the image. If I didn't suspect before that some litsters were kinks, then I do now. Actually who am I kidding? If you're on Literotica, you're a kink at heart, at the very least!



I like the almost abstract nature of this. I stripped away any texture that wasn't relevant to the core of the image, and I feel that it's focus on the genitalia without any surrounding skin almost strips the 'sexy' from it too. 



This is why I love natural light. The contour of shadows, the varying textures, and of course the shape of the subjects body make this image more like a landscape than a person. Except for that nipple, poking up hard like it's screaming for attention. Add in the goosebumps, and I have to say, I think this might be the favourite of my edits so far.



Once the lit forums eventually come back online I'm going to start the thread in the Am Pics Forum tonight, post a few of the images up and link to others, and hopefully we'll start getting more people donating and involving themselves in this project.

It's generating a lot of traffic to this blog, with the Anon Nudes posts by far outstripping the others. If only some of you would grab a picture from your PC or phone, or nip into the bathroom quickly and take one, then send it in. 

I want this project to be a suceess. I hope you do too. 

JJ

6 comments:

  1. Interesting and amazing how your post is! It Is Useful and helpful for me That I like it very much, and I am looking forward to Hearing from your next.. dom/sub

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3.  You can get numerous adult internet dating sites to the Web and determining what type is best can be complicated. chicas sexo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Active adults communities are exactly what baby boomers are looking for in retirement. All kinds of activities and sports make these places seem more like resorts than retirement communities. ashley madison scam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some sites out there will probably steal your identity or spam your email. Here you will understand any type of sites to stop as well as to search for out. adult friend finder bots

    ReplyDelete
  6. A real difference between your two classes lies on the features they offer. bluechew vs hims

    ReplyDelete