Monday, January 9, 2012

Literotica Members: The Anon Nudes Project

I'm passionate about photography, about editing, and creating something beyond what you just see there in front of the camera.

I've long been a member of Literotica, both as a writer and as a forum member, and a few months ago I started mulling this idea around in my head.

How cool it would be to photograph the members of the site? Do it anonymously, so no-one can know who they're seeing, but do it properly?

The logistics of trying to organise something like that would be an utter nightmare, but a few days ago I had a simpler version of the idea. What if I ask them to photograph themselves, send them to me anonymously, and let me edit and post them.


So I've started a little on this project, started getting a few volunteers until I have maybe five or six different people. Then I'll have the shots I can edit, put them up as examples, and hopefully start a thread going on the forum.

I like the idea of editing completely random strangers images. It's not a sexual thing for me either. The aesthetic beauty of the human body in all its shapes and sizes is something that's been a focus of my photography for a while now, yet I've really wanted to try it in an erotic context. This would enable me to do just that.

Here's an example.



If you want to participate in the project, then here's how:

1) Take some photos of yourself, or better yet, get a friend to do it. Don't include your face. If at all possible, use natural light from the side of you and no flash, or artificial light and no flash, but anything will do.
2) For content, you should be naked, partially naked, fully clothed but suggestive, basically whatever you would like to share anonymously with the world. Be as explicit or shy as you wish. Gentlemen - if you're sending me cock shots to edit, and I will edit them, please try to include a floppy shot too.
3) Email me the images, as large in size as you can, and no more than three. Use whatever email account you want, and don't tell me who you are. (Unless you specifically want me to know, of course) I'm trying to set it up so that no-one can know who you are, me included, but if I do, I won't be saying anything anyway.
4) I'll edit them and send you back copies, and I'll add one, maybe two, rarely three to the thread. Anything too explicit for Lit I'll host here on my blog, and link to it.
5) Browse the thread in the Lit AmPics forum, bask in the curiosity of others wondering who that is in your image, and know that someone somewhere is looking at your naked form. With no clue it's you.

What do you get out of it?
A professional photographer editing your images, then sending them back to you. Anonymity to display your images without getting PMs, emails, spam or those who know you on the forums being snidey. A chance to see yourself in an artistic context. The knowledge that you're up there, naked and online, and no-one knows it's you.

My email is jammyjimmy.alexander@gmail.com
Unsolicited emails will be lol'd at most heartily!

JJ

No comments:

Post a Comment