Sunday, January 8, 2012

The Dom Voice


I don't think of myself as Dominant 24/7. I don't live the lifestyle. It's a part of me that's.... there. In the background, tucked away until I let it out to play.

When I let it out it comes with its own voice. The Dom Voice.

Supremely Confident. Assertive on a level that speaks directly to your nervous system. That gets inside your head and takes you places you don't dare to go alone, or places where you want to go again.

It teases, it surprises, it makes you unsure of yourself, vulnerable, open, sometimes even a little scared.

It can be dark, cold, harsh, intimidating, and many other things, but it's always strong.

It brooks no argument, no dismissal, no doubt that you're going to comply and submit to its tone.

I don't let it out to play often though. When I do.... I make the most of it.

JJ

2 comments:

  1. Very few men know the power of their voice. When it gets low and gravelly, or when (in your case) it gets dark and strong. To brook no argument. God yes, that's hot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then men should learn. The voice is such a wondrous source of tone, intensity, speech, volume - it's a fantastic tool if used well in all things, sex especially.
      Controlling it is the tricky bit. Doesn't work so good when you've got a throat infection though :D
      Thanks for commenting :-)
      JJ

      Delete