Friday, January 13, 2012

Images: Anon Nudes #5

Two images donated today, with more to follow tomorrow once I've edited them up.

First one was donated by a kind litster who, perhaps on reading the 'I like pics of soft cocks' comment on the thread, felt a little inspired and provided this one. I like the kind of 70s polaroid feel to the shot. Thanks for the contribution, sir.




Then there's the second image, donated by another kind Litster, and it's a natural light shot! Awesome! With contours too! This kind of shot is fast working up to be my favourite. Anyway, as you can see it's got shape, texture, shadow. Thanks to the contributor for taking the time to shoot an image for me.



More to follow tomorrow, but as I posted in the forum thread....

JJ
Submit your entries to jammyjimmy.alexander@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment