Friday, January 13, 2012

Go Make Me A Sandwich


There's something about this phrase.... let me explain.

Urban dictionary explains it's origins as this:
1) A saying used when one person completely dominates another person in a game, contest, sport, etc. Implies that the winner has complete possession of the broken competitor, thus placing the loser in a condition of servitude in the form of the construction and delivery of a sandwich
2) A phrase commonly said to a bitch by her master when he (or she) is hungry.
3) Used by us males as an effective counter to those whining cumdumpsters complaining about every single shit that happens to them by asking them to make us a sandwich. There is currently no known counter to this godly phrase as those pea-brained pastry chefs can't think of any and have no choice but to obey.

Now, the third explanation of the three is written by a moron, but the first two resonate within me as a Dominant person, especially the first.

Owning someone, or dominating them is something that appeals to me. I'm a competitive guy. I'm assertive, sometimes even aggressive. Everything I do I want to know I've done it better than other people, or at least, good enough to beat the majority. I work hard at my stats on Call of Duty. I aim for the red H when I post on Literotica. If I enter a photography competition I want to win, or at least, be in the top ten. I want to make this blog a real success.

Saying 'Go make me a sandwich' suggests that she'll do as she's told because I've told her to, it suggests that she's mine to do with as I will, it suggests she'll suffer humiliation willingly if I order it. It lets me know I'm ahead in the battle of wills, winning the competition, being Dominant, just as she's being submissive. That I own her.

The whole phrase resonates within me for these reasons and many more.

Plus, I get a sandwich.

JJ

No comments:

Post a Comment