Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Celeb: Actresses

Chicks in TV & Film who make my heart beat a little bit faster...

Here's five to start off, in no particular order;


Kate Beckinsale.
Beautiful features.... but in a PVC catsuit in the Underworld movies? Oh, wow!



Jennifer Connelly.
Stunning eyes, stunning features, amazing actress, with a talent for picking the occasional crap role. Paul Bettany is one lucky bastard... just sayin...



Missy Peregrym
Spotted her in Heroes. Thought she was hot. Then Reaper. Thought she was really hot. Then Rookie Blue. Man, she's hot as a bag of hot things on a heater. (I'd give that gymnastics movie a miss though, if I was you)



Charlotte Sullivan
I first spotted her on Rookie Blue, and as is my way, I see someone hot, I rule 34. So off I went in search of nekkidness, and instead I found a pretty decent actress who's building a career for herself. I also found her as a redhead. And a brunette. And a model. And she's a photographer too. Plus, I think her eyes are amazing.



Anna Friel:
I remember years ago when she was on Brookside - A UK soap - and the huge controversy with the lesbian kiss. How the times have changed. Now she's doing well for herself in the US, but still a brunette, and still gorgeous. Also, a casual approach to nudity in her movies is no bad thing.



I'm sure I'll add more in this style in the future, but I just wanted to throw that one up there. It's by no means a definitive list, but your comments are welcome, as always.

JJ

No comments:

Post a Comment