Saturday, January 14, 2012

Images: Anon Nudes #7

So here we are at post number 7, with yet more images. This is good. I fervently hope it continues, so let's have more images from the several hundred visitors I get every time I post more of these images up.

Yes. I mean you. Reading this right now. Go do it. Email me images. 

Anyway....


Thanks to lit member 20 for her kind donation. While I was editing this up, it struck me that it might look quite effective as a textured painting of sorts, so that's what I tried to achieve. The colours reminded me of a watercolour painting I used to have - maybe that's where the idea came from. Who knows?


I was immediately struck by how stark and aggressive this image was, a hard phallus rising from the bottom of the frame, so I opted for a dark and slightly sinister edit, hoping to add to the tone of the content, and bring a little more intensity to an already 'tense' picture. Thanks to the contributor for their donation.



Natural light again. I love it, I love how it shapes and shades contours of the human body, and when I finally cropped this image to my satisfaction, I was delighted with the non-explicitness of it. There's no doubting it's a voluptuous womans form, yet the way the light gives shape to it comes across to me as quite erotic. Thanks to Anon Litster 22 for her kind contribution.
And also for the chatty friendly emails too :-)

So that's us, completely up to date with the edits. Want to see more? Contributions to my email, address below.

JJ
jammyjimmy.alexander@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment