Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Images: Anon Nudes

New Images received, new images produced. A few new shots for the slowly growing collection of Anonymously Nude Literotica Members.
Spent a good bit of time on this image, sharpening and blurring like crazy, working the shadows in to remove as much distraction as possible. Well-focussed images rock. My thanks to the contributor :-)



This image was originally a pair, but I like the angled shadows of this crop, and the darkness kinda matches the blur of the image for me. Thanks to the kind contributor :-)


This was one of those, 'stretched out with the camera in the air pointing down my body' shots but I opted for a pretty tight crop because I loved the way her breast was shaped up, almost like a perfect circle as it lay there. Thanks again to the contributor. :-)



Remember, if you want to contribute, the instructions can be found here.

Jammy Jimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment