Saturday, January 14, 2012

Blogs I Like: stumblingintodating

So on my wanderings around the internet I stumbled across a blog. It's brand spanking new, only a few days old and it's about a woman plunging head first into the world of internet dating. 

It reads a little like Bridget Jones Diary, with self-effacing wit, neurotic over-analysis and fear of the unknown matched by a desire to go out there and get what she wants. It's only been online a few days, yet I'm already checking it daily for updates. And no, there's no sex, but it wouldn't surprise me if it's on the cards.

I'm recommending you drop by, have a read and catch up with what she's up to. 

http://stumblingintodating.blogspot.com/

JJ
 

2 comments:

  1. I noticed that I have visitors coming through here :) That is very kind of you - I am glad and honored that you liked my blog enough to recommend it!
    And I hope people will keep visiting - I shall do my best to keep them entertained!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keep up the good work - it's a fun read.
      And I hope visiting here didn't damage your eyeballs too much! :D
      Best of luck in your search,
      JJ

      Delete