Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Question from Anon

Anon Asks: "Any plans for some female on male strap-on content?"

In person? 
No. Really not my thing, although I know it's very popular and I'm not averse to the occasional prostate massage.

On the blog? 
No. I did take some time and think about it though, and it became a 'where do you draw the line' question. I can start posting things that other people like, but aren't in line with my own personal tastes but how far do I go with it? Where's the line on what's acceptable? To give you an example, some of my tastes are pretty hardcore. Some would call me a sadist, and that's probably true, if a somewhat unsavoury title to many. That's fine. Different strokes for different folks. I've already posted images of men spanking women, and you've probably seen them, but there's no images of women spanking men. There's no shots of men tied up, or having their balls clamped, or slapped, or kicked. 
I'm operating off the simple principle that this is my blog. It represents my views, my tastes and my likes and dislikes. If I start to personally post things that aren't in line with my views, then I'm muddying the water and mis-representing myself at the same time.
You have to draw the line somewhere, so that's where it's gonna be. My blog, my tastes. Any variations from that from guest posters will be with my permission and clearly labelled as someone elses views.
On the plus-side, there's a TON of excellent images out there for those who like a beautiful woman wielding a strap-on and giving it to her man.
This should get you started, if you haven't already:
JJ

No comments:

Post a Comment