Thursday, January 12, 2012

Images: Anon Nudes #4

So today I got this email in from a kind Literotica Forum Member, and she donated a couple of images. I've played with the edit on this one for a good hour, trying to get what feels like a good fit for the image. Retaining her anonymity was difficult if I wanted to keep her breasts in the shot, but the shot seemed lessened somehow without them.

The thing that struck me most about her was the voluptuousness of her figure, how full and beautiful her body was, but I wanted to give the image an erotic... pull. As a result, I've smoothed and blurred the skin out so it doesn't become the focus of the shot, but kept that small cleft between her thighs in sharp detail. The colour of her nipples has been darkened, making them punch out a little more in the image too.


My thanks to you, Anonymous Literotica Contributor. 

And thats us up to date with the images received. Get those cameras out, or get on your PC's, laptops, phones and get sending in the pictures. I'll edit whatever you send me, but unless you send me anything, I'll have nothing to post.
The ball is firmly in your court...
JJ

No comments:

Post a Comment