Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Oral Sex


My thoughts on Oral Sex?



It's awesome.

Doesn't really matter if you're giving it or receving it – there's just something incredible, intimate and dirty about it. If there's not, you're doing it wrong.

I'm writing this post because last night, someone commented that I have an oral fetsih, which isn't strictly true. I have a blowjob fetish. A few years back it was a cunnilingus fetish. Let me start there...

I once went down on a girl for three hours straight. I licked her clit, her lips, tongue-fucked her, teased the skin on her inner thighs, sucked on her, even used my teeth. I controlled and worked around her sensitivity, what she could handle at any given moment. I made her cum. A lot. For a while, and by that I mean a few years, I was definitely obsessed with my tongue making contact with pussy.



Then when I started to come to terms with my Dominant side my perspective changed. The control aspect grew, the need to provide reward made me want to restrict the frequency of my tongue-lashings, and the knowledge that some woman just love a hard cock in their mouth made oral sex much more of a recipient thing for me than before.

Not that I'm complaining. Hell, no. I LOVE getting my cock sucked.

I love the physical sensations, I love the mental sensations, I love that a woman will work me with her mouth and coax me to orgasm. On that aspect, I'm generally an 'in-the-mouth' guy... unless she asks me nicely or my camera's handy, and then it's on her face, and then in her mouth.



The intimacy of the blowjob is an incredible thing. The warmth, the hot, moist air, the suction, the texture of her lips, and if she's game, the feel of her throat – all unique sensations, different with every woman. And yes, you can tell the ones who enjoy it. You'll rarely hear a guy tell you you're crap at giving blowjobs. If he does that, then he doesn't get any more. If he tells you you're excellent though, he's in with a chance, and really, there's no such thing as a bad blowjob.

Unless you're too enthusiastic with your teeth. That's not so good. For me, anyway.

But back to the clit-licking.... it's something I do rarely now, and for some reason, it's something I barely write about. I need to fix that. It's something I enjoy, and something I consider myself damn good at. Now if I'm doing it, it's because she deserves a reward, or because I need to drive her through half a dozen orgasms. Usually when she's tied up, because if I'm going to work, I want her where she can't escape.

Yes, I'm a kink. With a blowjob fetish. But that doesn't mean I don't like getting my tongue busy too. As for technique... that's a whole other post!

Thought? Comments? What's your preferences?

JJ

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm, well, I love oral sex, but much prefer giving than receiving.
    That isn't to say I don't enjoy receiving, enjoy it very much, infact, but I just have a thing for sucking cock. It really is that base.

    I have to say though, that unless there's active participation from the receiver(hand grasping a handful of hair, head being held in place, you get the idea) then I'm gonna get bored, very quickly.
    Also, I kind of need to know that what I'm doing feels good...and that, I guess, is a confidence thing more than anything.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Speaking of blowjobs, I highly recommend "Jack's Blowjob Lessons". 100% effective and did wonders for me n hubby. I highly recommend this to everyone seeking to turn their man into a puppy who follows you around thanks to your amazing blowjob skills ;)

      I think this is their site: www.JacksBJLessons.com

      Jane

      Delete
  2. Base is such a great word, but it's always going to be topped by the sentence 'I just have a thing for sucking cock'.

    As for participation, I think a blowjob has to be a team effort. It's not fair to expect a girl to push her own head down, or hold it in place when her body is rebelling because it can't breathe. She probably can't move her head back and forth fast enough and long enough for it to be a good face/throat fuck. The same goes for directions. Sometimes it's helpful to provide suggestions in a firm tone.

    I believe that if I'm getting a blowjob, then I have to help out with these things, and as you say, making sure your hair doesn't get in the way by grasping it tighly in my fingers.

    It's only fair, after all..... ;-)

    Anyway, in a less whimsical fashion, that's a topic for another post.

    ReplyDelete