Friday, January 20, 2012

Images: Anon Nudes #16

Well, we've cranked it up a notch with these four images. 

The first one was contributed by an anonymous litster and it's only the second image of the project that I've named. It's called 'Turgid Monstrosity'. I'm sure you can figure out why. 


Yes, the image has been distorted deliberately, in order to skew your perspective on the content of the shot itself. I wanted to make it bigger, make the hand look more aggressive, and minimise everything else in the shot. To draw the viewers gaze in a slightly obscene way to the hand on his cock. It's probably a metaphor or something, but I'm too tired to come up with one, so comments on this shot are more than welcome.



And onto our next offerings...

These three images arrived in my mailbox a few days back from a pair of generous contributors. Again, I'd like to thank them for taking the time while doing what they were doing to snap a few shots for the project. I really like the images, and I hope we get more contributors like them. 
Enjoy.





Remember you can view the images larger by clicking on them. My thanks again to all our contributors, and a reminder that there's only a few more days to go before the project closes for a few months. I gotta do some writing!

JJ

No comments:

Post a Comment