Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Poll Results

So for the last couple of weeks there's been a few polls on the blog. My thanks to all of you who participated :-)

The first one was about what you'd like to see more of here on the blog. Images seems to be the main focus - more Pervtastic, more Anon Nudes, but with a hefty percentage too of more thoughts. So here's what I'm gonna do....
a) Daily Pervtastic posts, sometimes themed, sometimes not, sometimes more than once a day
b) Trickle the Anon Nudes for now until I step it back up again
c) Keep posting 'Thoughts' posts every couple of days.
d) There 'may' be a guest blogger starting soon, a good friend of mine who's a kink, a fetishist, a wicked laugh and someone who can bring a whole new perspective to the writings here. I'll keep you posted on her as we figure it out.

As for the other poll, Has Anal Gone Mainstream, the results are pretty much a resounding Yes. I have to say first off, the perspectives and comments the blogpost got were really interesting, and also a little frightening. As for the votes, there's a part of me thinks that many of the ticks may have come from some of our gentlemen visitors who hope that Anal has gone mainstrream, rather than voting on the basis of the arguments presented in the post.
Either way, I do love the buttsex. 
As for the two people who voted, 'What's Anal?'... I was one of them. The other made herself known to me last night, and was none other than the guest blogger I mentioned above. I do like a sense of humour!

New polls coming soon, folks.
JJ

No comments:

Post a Comment