Saturday, February 4, 2012

Growly





 This image does it for me. 

There's so much about it that's just 'right'. The submissive pose, the blindfold, the body language, the way her straps fall off her shoulders, the suggestion that her wrists are tied behind her back. A beautiful woman on her knees awaiting my next command. 

Everything about it speaks to a part of me that wants to growl aloud, something I do when I experience a surge of the horny. 

I've no idea how many times I've glanced at this shot and my eyes have narrowed, or stumbled across it in my search for images and been tempted to repost it. It's rare I favourite a specific image, but this is one of them. I've even searched to see if I can find out who the photographer was so I could drop them an email and say, "Fine work."

It's impressive that a simple image can evoke such a strong reaction from me, as I look at photographs a little differently from most people. I don't just see the content, but see the light, see the technical aspects of the photography, see the framing and composition, see the editing, all these things and more. When I look at this image I see the crop as being too tight at the top, I see the subject as being too centred, the shadow is too deep on the material of her camisole, yet none of it matters. 

The content of this image over-rides the technicality with a power that speaks directly to that 'Dom' part of me. It makes me flex my shoulders in anticipation of something that's never going to happen. It makes my eyes narrow with the surge of desire that increases my heart-rate. 


It makes me growly.


JJ

No comments:

Post a Comment